Life in the Country Lane

-Just some thoughts and words on slowing down, and finding myself.

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Smells


Okay, so I had horrible allergies when I was little, and then I became a smoker in my teens, now that I am older and smarter, I have neither of those problems to deaden my sense of smell. In fact, I think my sense of smell is highly acute. So, why is it that BAD smells linger and linger, and good smells are fleeting?

I work with the public, and not all of them are frequent bathers. So why is it that when a smelly person comes into the office, their BO lingers for 10 or 15 minutes, and when I spray my Seriously Strong Industrial Air Freshner, it only lasts for 2 minutes???

Geesh, I just wish I could turn off my nose sometimes. At least I have never had to confront an employee and have the "Personal Hygiene" talk with them. I don't think I could do that one.

Julie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home