Life in the Country Lane

-Just some thoughts and words on slowing down, and finding myself.

Friday, June 23, 2006

Cats and Dogs


Yesterday morning, there was a half-grown black kitten under my car before I went to work. I picked it up by the scruff of the neck and put it on the front porch near the cat food bowl and told it I would deal with it later. (While our two established cats are puffing and hissing at it)
B said it followed him to the back of the garage when he went to feed the dog. Last night, when I got home, no kitten. I went to check on the puppies and low and behold. Kitten (I will NOT name it) was back with Wags and her pups. I don't know what is going on, but when I went to feed the dogs last night, Wags, Kitten and 3 of the pups were all eating out of the same bowl. This morning, Kitten was on top of the dog house until I took the food out, and then it sat and washed itself while Wags was eating. (Puppies were still sleeping). A very strange arrangement.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home